In Tolkien’s Middle Earth, the Druadan Forest was located in Anorien at the northeastern end of the White Mountains near Minas Tirith in Gondor.
Drúadan Forest Traceless Hair Oil Custom Blend: An ultra-light oil designed to absorb into both hair and scalp, leaving only the scent behind.
Secondary Oils: Tamanu, Soy (Organic, non GMO)
Essential Oils: Siberian Fir Needle, Melissa officinalis, Siam Wood, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Scotch Pine, Vetiver, Juniper Berry, Lemongrass
Aroma: Evergreen forests with bright grasses and fey-touched undergrowth.
Application: Intended for use on either the scalp or length.
- Coconut oil fractionated- Coconut oil is excellent as a skin moisturizer and softener. A study shows that extra virgin coconut oil is effective and safe when used as a moisturizer, with absence of adverse reactions. A study found that coconut oil helped prevent protein loss from the wet combing of hair when used for fourteen hours as a conditioner before washing the hair.
- Foraha (Tamanu) Oil- Contains a unique fatty acid, calophyllic acid, which has antibiotic properties and non steroidal agent the callophyllolide which is anti inflammatory. A good choice for dry skin/scalps, and helps restore smoothness and shine to damaged hair.
- Soy Oil (certified organic, non-GMO)- A pale golden oil with a nutty scent, soybean oil is rich in omega three fats and other oils. This light oil helps keep moisture in the hair without weighing it down.
- Siberian Fir Needle Essential Oil- A disinfecting essential oil, it has a smooth, fresh evergreen aroma.
- Melissa officinalis Essential Oil- Known for its calming effects, this oil has a light, fresh, green citrus sent. The genus Melissa comes from the Greek word for honey bee. The flowers of the lemon balm plant attract honey bees when it is in bloom.
- Siam Wood Essential Oil- Used aroma-therapeutically in many parts of SE Asia as an antiseptic, rheumatic anti-inflammatory, in therapeutic massage to enhance vitality, reduce muscle and skin inflammation. It is also diffused in an oil burner to help kill bacteria, purify and disinfect the air, and an effective mosquito and insect repellent. It has a rich, warm woody scent.
- Frankincense Essential Oil- Frankincense Oil is extracted from gum or resin of Frankincense or Olibanum tree. Apart from being used as a cosmetic and as a fragrance, it has numerous other benefits including being an antiseptic and disinfectant. It is also a cicatrisant, helping reduce scars and easing tight skin.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil– Excellent for both hair and skin care. It balances oily skin, soothes and helps to heal skin rashes, reduces oil in hair and skin. Famed cedars of Biblical times (Lebanon cedar) provided one of the world’s earliest perfumes. Other ancient cultures used cedarwood for sarcophagi and palace and temple building material.
- Scotch Pine Essential Oil- Used in saunas and spas to encourage muscle relaxation and increased circulation, this oil is the scent of a bright winter forest.
- Vetiver Essential Oil- Vetiver oil is psychologically grounding, calming, and stabilizing. It is one of the oils that is highest in sesquiterpenes.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil- Used for medicinal and spiritual purposes since ancient times, it is a natural antiseptic and has calming properties.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil- The health benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil can be attributed to its many beneficial properties as an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactogogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative and tonic substance. As the name implies, lemongrass smells just like lemons, but it is milder, sweeter, and far less sour.