Base Oil: Walnut
Secondary Oils: Hazelnut, Sweet Almond
Essential Oils: Hinoki, Amyris, Sandalwood, Clove
Aroma: Warm woods in a summer forest.
- Walnut Oil- A pale golden oil, it good moisturizing, anti-aging, regenerative, emollient and toning properties. Walnuts are unique among nuts because the essential fat they contain is primarily polyunsaturated (the source of omega-3 fatty acids.) as well as a host of other important vitamins and minerals. Walnut oil is a clear, grease-less, penetrating oil, that is a rich source of fatty acids.
- Almond Oil- This pale golden oil is extracted from almond kernels. Apart from vitamin E it also contains vitamin D and other nutritious components including essential minerals such as magnesium, calcium and rich, natural fats. This oil is easily absorbed and will not clog pores, making it ideal for the scalp and face as well as hair.
- Hazelnut Oil- Considered valuable in giving facial and body massages. It has a high content of essential fatty acids like linoleic acid. Hazelnut oil has a very light, pleasing sweet aroma, which is also somewhat nutty. It is a highly unsaturated vegetable oil that boasts of its fine texture. Hazelnut oil provides numerous health benefits for which it is being increasingly preferred in the preparation of carrier oil blend. The best part about using this carrier oil is that, it does not leave an oily feel behind. The oil is also known to efficiently play the role of an astringent.
- Amyris Chamomile Essential Oil– Distilled from the Amyris tree, this wood essential is warm and soothing. Promotes cell regeneration in skin and fights dryness. Possesses both antiseptic and sedative qualities.
- Clove Essential Oil- This warm and spicy oil aids in circulation and is recommended for skin care, especially to acne patients.
- Hinoki (Chamaecyparis obtusa) Essential Oil – The Japanese Cypress has long been used for building Japanese wooden tubs to create an aromatic and soothing experience. It has a woody, therapeutic scent. Hinoki oil has been shown to encourage hair growth in studies and blends well with Jasmine, Ylang Ylang or Cypress.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil- An anti-inflammatory with a warm woody scent, it soothes tender scalps and can help help heal eczema and psoriasis, soothe, shrink pimples and reduce dandruff.