is tingly and soothing, perfect for headaches and scalps that had too long a day with a pulling updo.
You can purchase purchase the 4 ounce version here
- Aroma: Tingling and soothing peppermint and eucalyptus with relaxing herbal undertones
- Base Oil: Sweet almond oil, jojoba oil
- Secondary Oils: Shea nut oil
- Essential Oils: Peppermint, Sweet Marjoram, Lavender, Myrrh, Eucalyptus
Application: 1-2 drops of oil in the hands and massage into a tired scalp hair.
• Almond Oil- This pale golden oil is extracted from almond kernels. Apart from vitamin E it also contains vitamin D and other nutritious components including essential minerals such as magnesium, calcium and rich, natural fats. This oil is easily absorbed and will not clog pores, making it ideal for the scalp and face as well as hair.
• Jojoba Oil- Jojoba Oil is found to be an ideal moisturizer and conditioner which is derived from a natural plant. Jojoba oil is produced from a desert plant called Simmondsia Chinensis whose oil is highly regarded as an effective conditioner, moisturizer, cleanser and softener for the skin and hair. This deep golden oil is considered to be the closest to the sebum naturally produced by the body, making it a customer favorite.
• Shea Nut Oil- A beautiful oil with a deep golden color which is made by cold-pressing the nut seed of the Shea (Karite) Tree. Shea oil is a byproduct of Shea butter production where the pressing of the seeds produces a fractionated oil. This oil leaves a smooth and healthy feel to the skin and hair buy helping rough and upraised cells smooth back into place. It offers benefits for numerous skin problems including dermatitis, eczema, burns, cutaneous dryness and other irritations. Highly recommended as a protective agent against harsh weather conditions where a mild barrier against the elements is desired.
• Peppermint Essential Oil- Peppermint and it’s name has it’s roots in Greek mythology. Pluto – god of the dead – fell in love with Minthe, herself a beautiful nymph. Pluto’s goddess wife Persephone became jealous and turned Minthe into a plant, but out of respect for her beauty, she ensured that she would have a wonderful and fragrant aroma. Peppermint stimulates the scalp and aids circulation while soothing irritation.
• Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil- A warm and spicy aroma, with a hint of nutmeg, this is a scalp-soothing oil. It can also help with headaches and in aiding relaxation.
• Lavender Essential Oil– Enhances hair growth by stimulating the scalp. The name “lavender” is derived from the Latin lavare, meaning, “to wash” and was known as one of the seven polyvalents (effective against many toxins). Greeks and Romans perfumed their bathwater with lavender, burned lavender incense to appease their wrathful gods, and believed the scent of lavender to be soothing to untamed lions and tigers.
• Myrrh Essential Oil- The essential oil of Myrrh is extracted from the resin of Myrrh. Myrrh, in scientific nomenclature system, is called Commiphora Myrrha and is a native to Egypt. While the resin was in use in incenses and perfumes in ancient Egypt, the oil obtained from it was used for healings wounds in ancient Greece. Myrrh is an antimicrobial and astringent oil. It also helps promote circulation and soothes skin diseases such as eczema, ringworm, itches etc.
• Eucalyptus Essential Oil- One of the oldest native medicines used in Australia. It is known now for its use in inhalants and vapor rubs, but is also soothing to an irritated scalp.