Sweet with a spicy bite, Gingersnap will make you smell sweet, sassy, and just like the holidays. After the month is over you’ll be able to find it in our 1/2 Ounce Previous Signature Oil Blend listing and out 4 Ounce Previous Signature Oil Blend listing. You can also enjoy it as a mister!
Aroma: Ginger, vanilla, cinnamon, sweetness and sass.
Base Oil: Fractionated Coconut Oil
Secondary Oils: Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil
Essential Oils: Ginger, Cassia, Clove, Vanilla Bourbon C02 Extract
Application: 1-2 drops of oil in the hands and massage into damp hair or into the scalp.
• Safflower Oil- Also known as Carthamus tinctorius, functions as an emollient when applied topically, helping to keep skin and hair hydrated and moisturized. Safflower oil is a source naturally high in the vitamin E antioxidant, which helps reduce surface roughness..
• Sunflower Oil- An oil wealthy in Oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, also has beneficial amounts of lecithin, and unsaturated fatty acids. Deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin and hair it is a natural emollient (meaning it corrects scaling and dryness), by helping upraised skin and hair cells lay flat, helping to increase shine and keep in moisture. Cold-pressed oil, also called cold-drawn, or virgin, oil, is purer than oil expressed with the aid of heat and retains more of its natural benefits.
• Ginger Essential Oil-A spicy, warm, woody, with a deep earthy undertone, ginger is a clarifying and stimulating essential oil.
• CassiaEssential Oil- Similar to cinnamon in aroma, it stimulates circulation and warming..
• Clove Essential Oil- This warm and spicy oil aids in circulation and is recommended for skin care, especially to acne patients.
• Vanilla Burbon CO2 Extract– Vanilla is not produced as pure essential oil. It is well advised to question the authenticity of Vanilla labeled pure essential oil. This soothing scent is perfect for relaxing and meditation.