How you can help!
After this post about the future of NightBlooming I had a lot of very kind people reach out to me and ask how they could help. I’m so grateful for such caring customers and made a very short list for you!
1. Share your love of NightBlooming!
Nothing is more powerful than the recommendation of a friend, and posting on social media about how much you love your new hair color, or how conditioned it feels with your new oil and linking to my shop helps new customers find me!
Every listing has share buttons to make this super-easy for you.
2. Leave reviews on Etsy.
It is impossible to understate just how meaningful and important good reviews are to NightBlooming’s success. Did you know that every time NightBlooming gets a new review, Etsy shows my items to more people on their website? Every single review is so critical to helping me grow NightBlooming into a full-time operation, and it only takes a few seconds of your time.
How to Leave a Review on Etsy
1. Go to etsy.com.
2. Sign in to your Etsy account.
3. Click on You > Purchases and reviews.
4. Scroll through your purchase history to find your NightBlooming order.
5. If your order is eligible for a review, select the star rating for the item.
6. In a new window, write your review.
7. When you’re ready to publish, click Post Your Review.
ON THE ETSY APP FOR IOS AND ANDROID:
1. Open the Etsy app and if you’re not signed into your account, sign in.
2. View your order history: On the iOS app, tap You > Purchases and Reviews. On the Android app, tap Purchases.
3. Scroll through your purchase history to find your NightBlooming order.
4. Tap Leave Review.
5. If your oreder is eligible for a review, select the star rating for the item.
6. Write your review and then tap Submit.
If you leave a five-star review for your purchase, you will be given the option to include a photograph of your purchase.
3. Feature NightBlooming on your blog or YouTube channel or recommend me to your favorite blogger or YouTube channel!
These sorts of platforms reach so many new faces, and I post all of them on my Press page.
4. Leave book reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.
Similar to Etsy, more people are recommended my books if they’ve been positively reviewed recently on both Amazon and Goodreads. You can leave reviews on both these places, even if you purchased Rehabilitating Damaged Hair Naturally or Coloring Hair Naturally with Henna & Other Herbs from Etsy.
How to Leave a Review on Amazon
Go to the product detail page for the item on Amazon.com.
Click Write a customer review in the Customer Reviews section.
How to Leave a Review on Goodreads
Navigate to the page of the book you’d like to review (you can find it by searching for it in the search bar in the header).
Underneath the book’s cover image, hover over the stars until the desired number of stars is highlighted, then click on them to rate the book.
A pop-up menu will appear above the stars. Click on “write a review.”
Enter your review on the following page, and click on “Save.”
Please note that you have to be a Goodreads member to write a review.
These small things help me so very much <3