Fairy Rose Oil smells like a heady field of lush flowers with clear after-notes.
Base Oil: Sunflower
Secondary Oils: Evening Primrose, Rosehip
Essential Oils: Geranium, Cypress, Ginger, Cedarwood
Application: 1-2 drops of oil in the hands and massage into damp hair, into the skin, or into a beard.
Want a bigger bottle? Go to our 4oz Previous Signature Oil Blend of the Month listing and select your oil from the dropdown. The cost per half-ounce is ~$3.75 rather than $7!
Prefer a body mister? Use the dropdown on this listing!
Our Signature Oil Subscription program is an exciting way to experience a new, high-quality oil and essential oil blend a month, delivered right to your door.
• Sunflower Oil Organic Cold–Pressed Unrefined– An oil wealthy in Oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, also has beneficial amounts of lecithin, and unsaturated fatty acids. Deeply nourishing and conditioning for the skin and hair it is a natural emollient (meaning it corrects scaling and dryness), by helping upraised skin and hair cells lay flat, helping to increase shine and keep in moisture. Cold-pressed oil, also called cold-drawn, or virgin, oil, is purer than oil expressed with the aid of heat and retains more of its natural benefits.
• Evening Primrose Oil– This oil comes from the pressed the seeds of the Evening Primrose plant, Oenothera biennis . The yellow flowers only open in the evening, hence their common name. Evening Primrose Seed Oil is a rich source of gamma linoleic acid, an Omega 6 fatty acid and nourishes the scalp, hair, and even your nails.
• Rose hip Oil- is extracted from the seeds contained in the intensely red berry-like fruits -or hips- of a wild rose-bush that grows in the cool, lush mountain rainy valleys of the southern Andes, in Chile. It is a superb hydrator with a high absorbing level, penetrating dry skin and hair almost instantly to restore a much needed moisture balance frequently lost by climatic and environmental conditions such as dryness and air toxicity.
• Geranium Essential Oil- A heavy, sweet floral, geranium has always been known as a powerful wound healer and has been used in both medicine and aromatics. It sooths breakouts on the scalp while promoting healthy scalp skin and renewed circulation.
• Cypress Essential Oil- A fresh, green, evergreen aroma, balsamic undertones, cypress was planted outside Greek and Roman temples and used in purifying baths. A stimulating essential oil, it encourages increased circulation to the scalp and reduces oil production.
• Ginger Essential Oil– A spicy, warm, woody, with a deep earthy undertone, ginger is a clarifying and stimulating essential oil.
• Cedarwood Essential Oil– Excellent for both hair and skin care. It balances oily skin, soothes and helps to heal skin rashes, reduces oil in hair and skin. Famed cedars of Biblical times (Lebanon cedar) provided one of the world’s earliest perfumes. Other ancient cultures used cedarwood for sarcophagi and palace and temple building material.
Put damaged hair on the mend and learn how to grow healthy tresses!
Rehabilitating Damaged Hair Naturally will help you understand what healthy hair is, how to grow it, and how to mitigate and prevent damage. With simple at-home diagnostic tests and treatments, Rehabilitating Damaged Hair Naturally will teach what your hair needs most and empower you with the confidence to customize your own haircare routine.