Soothing as meditating in a zen garden, overlooking a still pond with swaying trees overhead.
Aroma: A quiet zen pond in an ancient forest: clear water, green lillypads, and blooming lotus.
Base Oil: Coconut oil fractionated
Secondary Oils: Kukui, Camelina
Essential Oils: Muhuhu, Hinoki, Elemi, Oakmoss, Lotus
Application: 1-2 drops of oil in the hands and massage into damp hair or into the scalp.
Want a bigger bottle? Go to our 4oz Previous Signature Oil Blend of the Month listing and select Blossom Wood from the dropdown. The cost per half-ounce is ~$3.75 rather than $7!
Prefer a body mister? Use the dropdown on this listing!
Our Signature Oil Subscription program is an exciting way to experience a new, high-quality oil and essential oil blend a month, delivered right to your door.
• Coconut oil fractionated- Coconut oil is excellent as a skin moisturizer and softener. A study shows that extra virgin coconut oil is effective and safe when used as a moisturizer, with absence of adverse reactions. A study found that coconut oil helped prevent protein loss from the wet combing of hair when used for fourteen hours as a conditioner before washing the hair.
• Kukui Oil- The people of Hawaii would anoint their infants with Kukui Nut Oil, protecting them from the ravages of the salt, the sun, the wind, and other elements. Not coincidentally the word “Kukui” means “Enlightenment” in Hawaiian. This oil is quick-absorbing, luxuriant and versatile for both skin and hair.
• Camelina Oil was known as the “gold of pleasure” to Europeans not long ago. Rich in natural antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids, tocopherols, and high in vitamin E content; Camelina oil is truly under appreciated. Camelina oil also has incredibly high in both alpha-linolenic and linoleic acid contents, and proportions this large are more typically found in linseed oil and fish oil.
• Muhuhu Essential Oil- Created from the resin of the Muhuhu Tree, it is often used for stress relief, acne, and for oily skin or scalps. It smells woody, balsamic, rich, sensual, smoky, sweet, slightly floral, similar vetiver notes.
• Hinoki (Chamaecyparis obtusa) Essential Oil – The Japanese Cypress has long been used for building Japanese wooden tubs to create an aromatic and soothing experience. It has a woody, therapeutic scent. Hinoki oil has been shown to encourage hair growth in studies and blends well with Jasmine, Ylang Ylang or Cypress.
• Elemi Essential Oil- Created from the resin of Canarium luzonicum, Elemi is often used as a natural fragrence for beauty products, especially those that focus on rejuvenating the skin. It smells bright and crisp citrus with soft floral, slightly balsamic, spicy and herbaceous
• Oakmoss Absolute- Earthy-rich notes of moss, with slight undertones of wood and pine with excellent tenacity. Reminiscent of a walk in an old forest. Oakmoss is both an antiseptic and a demulcent meaning that it both fights microbes while soothing irritated tissues. It is excellent at helping maintain the moisture and oil balance of skin, making it fantastic for scalps.
• Lotus Absolute – Lotus oil has a floral side that expresses a majestic and regal aquatic back note once diluted. There is profound clarity and freshness with slightly earthy herbal bottom notes. Evokes emotional calming. Pink Lotus promotes heightened spiritual growth; often used during meditation to soothe, calm, and promote kindness, understanding, and forgiveness.
Put damaged hair on the mend and learn how to grow healthy tresses!
Rehabilitating Damaged Hair Naturally will help you understand what healthy hair is, how to grow it, and how to mitigate and prevent damage. With simple at-home diagnostic tests and treatments, Rehabilitating Damaged Hair Naturally will teach what your hair needs most and empower you with the confidence to customize your own haircare routine.